I earn commission on purchases on this website. This helps me continue my work helping people. Thanks for your support!
Recommended Self Hypnosis Audios
by Karl Perera
What Exactly is Self Hypnosis?
Self-hypnosis has nothing to do with hypnotising like you see in shows where people are put to sleep or made to act like fools, let’s get this clear right now. Self-hypnosis will help you transform your life!
- It is easy, natural, fun and also feels good.
- It is one of the most powerful tools you can use for better self esteem and confidence (or indeed any improvement in attitude or behaviour that you seek).
Everyone can do it.
Self-hypnosis is just like meditation. Relaxing your mind and body you think of positive ideas and visualise positive situations telling yourself how you are going to change your reaction to certain situations which you fear.
Examples of natural hypnotic state:
- Being focused on a book and unaware of noise or activity around you
- Watching your favorite TV show or a movie and really feeling like you are involved in it
- Day dreaming
Does it Really Work?
How Will Self Hypnosis Help Me?
- Self-hypnosis can help you to stop blaming yourself for things that happen to you
- Hypnosis can enable you to control or even eliminate feelings of guilt which often lead to depression
- Self hypnosis can help you to focus on the positives
- it can help you build belief, confidence and hope.
These self hypnosis downloads are powerful, natural and inexpensive
- Enjoy the excitement of an amazing new journey to unstoppable self confidence.
- Finally understand the steps you can take to build your confidence.
- Believe in yourself more.
- Experience the motivation of setting goals that matter to you.
- Enjoy a positive sense of hope and optimism in your own future.
- Enjoy the benefits of visualisation.
- Get your Confidence Master Plan Now! It's free!
Most of these amazing self hypnosis downloads range between $12-14 which is incredible value considering how they are going to change things for the better.
Now that you know about the power of self hypnosis, I know that you understand the opportunity it offers you…
Use the Power of Self Hypnosis Now
Click on a link below to download and try self hypnosis today, I highly recommend it to you it’s real value for money!
5 MythsAbout Hypnosis Destroyed
OVER the years, hypnosis has picked up all sorts of weird associations from stage hypnotists, the media and superstition. This is a great shame, because in reality, hypnosis is your single most effective tool for change. Hypnosis is your birthright, and you should know how to use it so it doesn’t use you. Here we dispel the biggest hypnosis myths.
Hypnosis Myth 1) All hypnosis is the same
As with anything, hypnosis can be good, bad or indifferent. The most common is old-style authoritarian hypnosis of the type “You are getting sleepy, you are feeling confident”. Unsurprisingly, this sort of hypnosis doesn’t work well with many people. Good hypnosis uses subtle psychological principles and advanced communication patterns.
It’s like the difference between a football coach who thinks you’ll perform best if he yells at you, compared with the more elegant style of a great leader who knows that to get the best from his people, he needs to understand motivation, to cajole, encourage and reward.
Hypnosis Myth 2) Subliminals work
Subliminals are words that you can’t hear. Common sense says they shouldn’t work, and there’s no research proving that they do.
Hypnosis Myth 3) Some people can’t be hypnotized
The only reason you can’t be hypnotized is if you are incapable of paying attention due to extremely low IQ or brain damage. That’s not to say that every hypnotist can hypnotize you however. The more flexible the hypnotist, the more effective she will be with the largest number of people.
Hypnosis Myth 4) Hypnosis is something weird that other people do to you
If you couldn’t go into hypnosis, you wouldn’t be able to sleep, to learn, or get nervous through ‘negative self hypnosis’. (You know when you imagine things going wrong and it makes you feel anxious? Well that’s self hypnosis!)
Hypnosis is simply a deliberate utilization of the REM (Rapid Eye Movement) or dream state. We’re not giving people medication here – if it wasn’t a natural ability, hypnosis wouldn’t work!
Hypnosis Myth 5) You lose control in hypnosis
Crazy news stories, stage hypnotists and gossip have created the illusion that you lose control in hypnosis. In fact, when hypnotized, you are relaxed and focused – and able to choose to get up and walk away at any time. You choose to give your attention to the hypnotist, and you can withdraw it at any time.
If you have been scared of hypnosis in the past, this article has hopefully convinced you to at least give it a try. But remember, ensure what you’re getting is the real thing.
Check All the Hypnosis Downloads Now
Check the entire library of audios at HypnosisDownloads.com now.