I earn commission on purchases on this website. This helps me continue my work helping people. Thanks for your support!
Are you feeling good about yourself? If your self esteem is low then you might not. Well, here are some great suggestions how you can feel great about who you are…
- Learn to be your own best friend. What could you do to be kinder to yourself?
- Understand that there are lots of good reasons to feel positive about yourself.
- Be grateful for what you have. Learn to love and appreciate what you have now before chasing new things you think will make you happy. If you are not happy now with all that you have why do you believe you will be happy with what you gain in the future?
- Remember your achievements no matter how small. Everybody has done amazing things in their life and you are no exception. What are your major achievements?
- Know what you want. Learn who you are. See self awareness for more information about the hows and the whys of this important aspect of self development and personal growth.
- Be true to yourself. Examine what you are saying to others and how you behave and act, is this the real you? When you decide on important things consider what you truly need or want and make decisions based on honesty admitting the truth of the situation to yourself and others.
- Improve yourself always and whenever you can as there is no-one on this planet who cannot benefit from some self-analysis and self development. Setting aside time each day to work on self improvement is something that will make you feel so much better.
- Build your Self Confidence because without confidence you will not be able to face the hard challenges or decisions that await you and, in addition, lack of confidence will impact your relationships, career and success.
Take action now
- Actively work on feeling good about yourself. This can include examining your self talk. If you can learn to talk to yourself more positively then the path you take will be much more likely to lead you somewhere good. Raising your self esteem and looking after yourself mentally and physically are all components of the journey you need to follow if you want to feel good about yourself
- Try the amazing power of Self hypnosis to start feeling good about yourself. I recommend this if you are having trouble being positive. Get the Feel Good About Yourself hypnosis CD – and use the power of your mind to build a more positive you!
Spread the love…
You can’t really affect what is going on in the world at large but what you can do is to change yourself and how you act towards others. If you act with love and genuinely help others then this will help you start feeling good about yourself. If you contribute to the world in a positive way then you have a purpose and you have value. Success is truly not about how much money you have in your bank account but how you affect the lives of others.
Learn to love yourself first and accept your faults, working on them as far as you can. Then you will be able to love others. Forgive yourself and then you can forgive others too. Doing this you will begin to feel good about who you are and what you do. Don’t compromise on your values. Don’t work in a job if it does not serve others in a way that helps you feel you are contributing to society. Stay honest to who you are and you will raise your self esteem and feel so much better about your life.
My book, “Self Esteem Secrets” is something I wrote for you if you want to build your level of self esteem and feel good about yourself. In it you will find many ideas and strategies for improving your life and changing the way you think and act. Please click on the cover above or on here to get Self esteem Secrets now and start the transformation.
Other books that will help you
Finally, in order to start making a change in your life it is necessary to become focused and inspired and I have some excellent books to recommend to you all of which are not just books you will read and then forget about, they are real life changers and highly practical. Check here for my recommended self help books – they WILL change your life, I guarantee.
Please, before you leave this page…
Leave a comment below and tell me what you think, and if you found this page helpful share it on social media, thanks!
Website Author and Editor Bio
Karl Perera is a fully qualified Life Coach (DipLC), Teacher (MA) and author of Self Esteem Secrets. He has taught at various universities including Durham, Leicester and Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge. He has run More-SelfEsteem.com since 1997 and is an expert in Self Esteem and Self Confidence.