Benefits are so many including more happiness and more success. Your ambition will grow and your hope of achieving your dreams will also.
Why should you believe in yourself?
Because you are unique, you see things differently from anyone else, you are therefore special and original and can do things that others can’t. You have something to contribute and you can help others because of your life experience, think back to your successes and you will see that if you believe you can achieve. The only limits you have in this world really are those in your mind.
To become more confident and improve your communication skills there are many things you can do but I suggest you first check this page for self confidence tips and then go here to Build your Self Confidence – Hypnosis downloads – quick, easy and guaranteed to help you build your confidence (prepared by experienced psychologists and gets my full recommendation)
Here are some suggestions:
- Improve how you dress, this will make you feel much better and more confident immediately and people will treat you differently
- In the same way pay attention to your grooming, your hairstyle, keep it clean and shower every morning. Common things but important.
- Smile at people and this will help you communicate better and get a better response
- Most important work out what you fear most at work or in general life and confront that fear by gradually step by step taking on the fear and overcoming it. For example, if you are scared of communicating in groups or speaking in front of an audience, first speak in a small group and raise a question or two. Gradually try speaking up in more difficult situations and if you feel able when you are ready to say goodbye to your fear do a presentation. Each step and successful attempt you make the better you will feel about yourself and your fear will get less and your confidence will take you further.
- Note down daily every positive step you take towards achieving what you want to do in your life and focus on how to move forward
- Saying no when you want to and not feeling bad about it is also a good step – click to find out more about assertiveness training – how to become more assertiveHope this helps, oh and do consider buying the self confidence CD Trainer as I highly recommend this to you in addition to the free course check this out here: Self Confidence CD TrainerTo gain confidence you must push yourself and take small but sure steps, good luck! Build your Self Confidence – Hypnosis downloads – quick, easy and guaranteed to help you build your confidence (prepared by experienced psychologists and gets my full recommendation).